You are here, so most likely, you are interested in dating. But that doesn’t mean you are definitely ready to date. Sound scary? Actually, dating before you are ready should sound scarier! Because if you date before you are ready, chances are, you won’t be able to make a choice that’s really right for you. So how do you know whether you’re ready?
- You really know you deserve to have a loving, compassionate, joyful, fulfilling relationship.
- You’ve learned what went wrong in the past, and know how not to repeat those mistakes.
- You are really over your ex. No lingering emotional strings are attached.
- You’ve worked on your relationship vision, and you really know how you want to live your life with a partner, or what kind of relationship you want.
- You know you have the skills to carry out this relationship vision.
- You have a dating plan, and know what kind of partner you are looking for.
If you can say an emphatic yes to each of these questions, you’re ready! If not, you might need to take some time to focus on making sure.